Intelligent processing of complex documents
Quotation and order management
- Read order and request documents (e.g. PDFs) quickly and correctly
- With high precision even with multiple documents
- Independent of the input channel (e-mail, scan, mail, etc..)
- Matching with product and customer master data
- Purchase order created directly in ERP (e.g. SAP)
Contract management and analysis
- Fast, efficient and accurate extraction of basic data such as terms, parties and durations
- Digitization of thousands of contracts in the shortest time possible
- Recognition and (initial) evaluation of contract clauses
- Examination of the contract portfolio with regard to specific risks.
e-mail and input management
- Automated classification of incoming e-mails and documents (e.g., technical support, invoice or cancellation ambiguities).
- Extraction of relevant information, for the purpose of targeted routing or fully automated processing (dark processing)
- Matching with inventory data and/or direct data transfer to downstream systems.
- Processing of even unstructured, complex and long documents
- Recognition rates of up to 99% for data and information extraction
- Independent of input channel (e-mail, scan, mail, ect.)
- Matching with inventory data and direct data transfer to downstream systems
- Review interface for efficient validation of extracted data.
Blog & Whitepapers
otris is a new partner of kinisto
otris software AG has been supporting its customers with digital transformation for more than 25 years. kinisto and otris have now entered into a strategic partnership. Thanks to the modular integration of kinisto into the otris contract management software, contracts can be read, analyzed and processed in an automated and structured manner.Read now
Automated quotation preparation with AI for construction suppliers
Processing inquiries for building material manufacturers and dealers is a notoriously time-consuming process - even medium-sized companies often spend more than 1000 man-days a year preparing quotations. AI technology makes it possible to automate the process to a large extent.Read now
NLP: Artificial Intelligence in the Insurance Industry
From claims management to contract management and all the way to premium calculation – automating processes using machine learning in the insurance industry is the key to greater efficiency, high customer satisfaction and competitiveness.Read now
We now have the possibility to check our contracts for specific content in just a few hours - and this already includes the validation of specific cases by a person. The prediction quality in the pilot study clearly exceeded our expectations. The content relevant to us is recognized with an accuracy of > 95 % and already correctly classified by the deep learning technology.Dr. Alexander KozanHead of Analytics & Reporting
A lot of historical information that was previously almost inaccessible to us can now be used thanks to kinisto. Partnering with the company was the fastest and best way to modernize our process and build a customized workflow solution with a reliable source of information.Thomas SchoonChief Operating Officer
Thousands of policies in our company were previously only available as PDFs. Thanks to the use of kinisto, it is now possible to read out the information contained, transform it into a digital treasure trove of data and evaluate it. Thanks to the extremely good recognition rates we hardly had to do any manual work - even with complex layouts and tables in documents.Dennis ReutherProject Manager
We are delighted with the cooperation with kinisto. It is remarkable how they manage to convey such a challenging topic as machine learning in an understandable way. We were able to realize the desired results with our use case and build up additional know-how. Everything in time and in budget, which is rare in IT projects. The combination of top expertise and their customer orientation makes kinisto a first-class partner for us. A clear recommendation.Mirek SindlerHead of Data, Controlling & IT
Forecasting Endress+Hauser's performance across all regions, products and sub-industry segments is the basis for the company's strategic planning. kinisto has solved this forecast by integrating external and internal data in one model. For example, we were able to accurately predict the development of our target markets in 2021 in the chemicals division despite the pandemic. We look forward to further collaboration.Martin UrbanHead of Department Portfolio Strategy Development
kinisto implemented a tailor-made machine learning solution for us in a very short time. We were impressed with the project results, kinisto's know-how and the valuable exchange of experience with our in-house data scientists.Jonathan ÜberallHead of Data Intelligence
Experts for AI-based document processing
kinisto supports companies in the transformation of document-based processes. With our Deep Learning AI technology, we specialize in analyzing complex and unstructured documents and automating processes with a high volume of documents in diverse formats.